ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 12TH GEN LGA1700 MOTHERBOARD
ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 LGA 1700 ATX motherboard, 15 DrMOS, PCIe® 5.0, DDR4 RAM, four M.2 slots, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support and RGB lighting
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE
- ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 motherboard takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel® processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid and stable performance for marathon gaming.
- Aesthetically, TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 sports the new TUF Gaming logo and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
- With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 motherboard is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
- The onboard VRMs feature 14+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand. The power stages are each rated to handle 80 amperes to provide stable performance for current and future Intel processors.
Six-Layer PCB Design
- Multiple PCB layers optimize heat management for critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
- Enhanced EATX 8-Pin and 4-Pin Connectors
- Provide extreme durability
- Prevent hotspots and connector failure
- Compared to traditional power inputs, ASUS ProCool connectors are built to tight specifications to ensure full contact with PSU power cables. The resulting lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and connector failure.
- Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-solid power to the CPU, improving system stability.
- Proprietary capacitors provide up to 20% wider temperature tolerance and five times longer lifespan.
- The integrated Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, optimized for ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
EASY PC DIY
- TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 motherboard is designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want — even for first-time builders.
- The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software provides Fan Xpert 4 and hardware information and offers full full control of Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation, RGB lighting and peripheral settings.
- The TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 platform gives you the arsenal you need to build and optimize your dream gaming rig, without unnecessary complexity.
Build with Confidence
- TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC component brands to ensure compatibility across a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With new partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
SafeSlot & SafeDIMM
- PCIe 5.0 is 2x faster than PCIe 4.0, so we adapted our SMT manufacturing process for the faster SafeSlot, to ensure the highest data speeds.
- SafeSlot is a reinforced metal sheath added to a PCIe slot to keep a card firmly installed. Meanwhile, strong ASUS SafeDIMM sheathes support and protect memory modules on select ASUS motherboards, empowering you to insert your modules with speed, accuracy and confidence.
- ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10 kV of air discharge and +/- 6 kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6 kV and +/- 4 kV. Surface-mounted TVS diodes in a dual in-line package help protect your PC from voltage spikes.
- TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 LANGuard is a Military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
DRAM Overvoltage Protection
- Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless Steel Back I/O Panel
- TUF GAMING motherboards have a corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panel bonded with chromium oxide to provide a lifespan that’s three times longer than traditional panels.
- With this protective feature, TUF GAMING motherboards passed 72-hour salt fog testing, while other brands only passed 24-hour testing.
- TUF GAMING Z690 motherboards provide a high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experiences, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet
- Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost with speeds that are up to 2.5x faster than standard Ethernet connections. This translates to incredibly fast file transfers, low-lag online gaming, and high-res video streaming.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
- This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls.
Realtek 7.1 Surround Sound
- TUF Gaming audio chip protection
Enhanced electrical shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure the best quality.
- High-definition audio
Premium audio capacitors provide warm, natural and immersive sound.
- Audio shielding
Our specialized audio path design separates analog and digital signal domains to significantly reduce multi-lateral interference.
DTS Audio Processing
- TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 DTS Audio Processing enhances gaming headset and speaker audio experiences by reducing distortion and by providing deeper bass, so games, movies and music sound better. It also allows you to customize audio settings.
OOUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
- A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 series features edge lighting to enhance its rugged look, and now the PCH heatsink gets RGB lighting to take the style even further.
- ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4 Aura offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for built-in LEDs as well as third-party strips you can connect to onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
- The addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices.
- The new header also offers backward-compatibility with existing addressable RGB gear.
Be the first to review “Asus Tuf Gaming Z690-Plus D4 Intel 12th Gen LGA1700 Motherboard”