ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 INTEL LGA 1700 ATX GAMING MOTHERBOARD, 16+1 POWER STAGES, OPTIMEM III-PCIe® 5.0, WIFI 6, 2.5 Gb LAN, FOUR M.2 WITH M.2 HEATSINKS, AND PCIe SLOT Q-RELEASE, AURA SYNC
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 motherboard deploys robust power delivery and cooling to unleash the full force of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, all orchestrated by ASUS-exclusive intelligent controls that deliver advanced user experiences.
- Meanwhile, onboard WIFI 6 and ample PCIe® 4.0 M2 slots bring the speed that you need, and DIY-friendly innovations help simplify the PC building process.
- To top it all off, Strix Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4 dazzles with customizable RGB lighting and a refined brushed-metal finish.
- Digital power control and an array of power stages provide the muscle needed to control the latest Intel CPUs.
Teamed Power Stages
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 comes with 16+1 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into a single package, delivering power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors can take full advantage of.
Alloy Chokes and Durable Capacitors
- High-end chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
8+8 ProCool II Power Connector
- ASUS ProCool II connectors are built to tight specifications to ensure full contact with power supply cable wiring. A metal sheath improves heat dissipation, and low electrical impedance helps prevent hotspots and bolsters reliability.
Digi+ Power Control
- The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) of ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 has A multi-layered printed circuit board design quickly dissipates heat around the voltage regulators to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom
Integrated I/O Cover & VRM Heatsinks
- Two thick heatsinks cool the VRMs and protect the rear I/O panel that is bonded to a pre-mounted metal I/O shield. This structure provides ample surface area and mass to deliver a river of power to high-performance 12th Gen Intel processors.
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 has Specially engineered thermal pads efficiently transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
Three M.2 Heatsinks
- Multiple M.2 heatsinks help maintain onboard M.2 NVME SSDs at optimal temperatures for consistent performance and reliability.
- An integrated M.2 backplate helps ensure that high-performance drives deliver peak performance, even when airflow is restricted.
ROG Strix Z690 motherboards feature comprehensive cooling options that are configurable via the Fan Xpert 4 tool in Armory Crate or within the UEFI BIOS.
- CPU Fan Headers
- A dedicated pair of PWM/DC fan headers for CPU coolers
- AIO Pump Fan Header
- A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
- M.2 Heatsink
- Keeps a mounted M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 Provides additional mass to deal with the thermal load of high-performance M.2 drives.
- 4-Pin PWM/DC Fan Header
- Each header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
* Support ASUS HYDRANODE
ROG AI Overclocking
- ROG AI Overclocking is an intelligent utility that helps you get the most out of your build by automatically profiling your CPU and cooling system to predict optimal voltage and frequency settings.
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 Accessible via the AI Suite software in Windows or directly through the UEFI, the intuitive AI Overclocking user interface enables users of all levels. A range of customizable settings are available for seasoned over clockers, and an auto-tuning option is available for beginners.
- The proprietary ROG GameFirst VI utility is designed to help all users — beginners, experts, and everyone in between — optimize network settings to ensure smooth online gameplay.
- New to this generation, GameFirst VI features AI-enhanced identification and boost technologies to ensure faster and smarter network optimization.
- With proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, OptiMem III allows ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies. Stack ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4 with your favorite modules and maximize the throughput of the 12th Gen Intel Core Alder Lake processor for applications that demand massive bandwidth.
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 With four strategically placed M.2 slots, ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4 takes full advantage of CPU and chipset bandwidth to usher in support for dizzyingly quick PCIe® Gen 4.0 SSDs, lightning-fast Intel NVM Express® RAID, and high-capacity drives that blaze past traditional SATA-based storage.
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 has Onboard WIFI 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast wireless-networking speeds, improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments, providing exceptional online gaming
Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 has Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
- ROG SupremeFX is a unique blend of hardware and software that provides superior audio. In ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4, SupremeFX features the ALC4080 codec to increase playback resolution from 192 kHz to 384 kHz across all channels.
- The front-panel output is streamed through a highly integrated Savitech amplifier that’s capable of driving of a wide variety of gaming headsets and high-fidelity headphones.
Audio Chip Shield
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 comes equipped with A specially crafted metal cover protects against ambient electromagnetic interference, preserving the integrity of audio signals to ensure the best sound quality.
Audio Path Isolation
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 has Specially designed circuit separation filters out electromagnetic interference from the motherboard and anything directly attached to it.
Savitech SV3H712 Amplifier
- The integrated Savitech amplifier greatly improves THD+N performance from 72 to 83 dB, cleaning up distortion and noise for a clean, pristine sound.
Premium Audio Capacitors
- High-quality components produce a warmer, more natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 Armoury Crate is a software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported gaming products, making it easy to tune the look and feel of your system.
- From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate helps you customize RGB lighting and effects for compatible devices and synchronize them with Aura Sync to create a unified lighting scheme across your system.
- In addition, Armoury Crate’s Fan Xpert4 tool provides comprehensive control over fans, water pumps and all-in-one (AIO) coolers.
- You can also use Armoury Crate to download drivers, software and user manuals, register products, and tap into a special news feed that connects you to the global ASUS gaming community.
- *Windows 10 required for full Aura Sync functionality within Armoury Crate. For Windows 8 and earlier versions, standalone Aura Sync software is available for free download from the product support site.