ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR 10G MOTHERBOARD
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR Motherboard is Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
Ultrafast connectivity: Two Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C ports, two M.2, HYPER 10G LAN card and onboard 2.5G Intel® LAN provide power and speed
- Intelligent optimization: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling and Creation First automatically optimize CPU frequencies, fan speeds and network traffic for enhanced system performance and work efficiency
- Powerful performance: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR has multi-GPU support and improved memory frequency and stability empower creativity.
- Trusted stability: Tested for 24/7 dependability, validated for solid compatibility and equipped with Safe Slot for durability.
- ProArt Creator Hub: Centralized software for one-stop monitoring and management of ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR ProArt series products enables efficient content creation workflows.
Dual Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C Ports
- On ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR Each Thunderbolt 3 port supports DisplayPort 1.4 output and can daisy-chain to up to six devices, with 15 watts of power to fast-charge devices. ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR features two Thunderbolt 3 ports, offering a total of up to 40 Gbps of aggregate interface bandwidth, which allows numerous devices to be connected to the motherboard at once with ultrafast data transfer speeds.
HYPER 10G LAN Card
- A HYPER 10G LAN card enables speeds that are up to 10 times faster than standard Gigabit Ethernet — so it’s ideal for content creators who frequently work with large files. Upload 4K video or transfer other large files quickly and with ease.
1. RJ45 connector
2. PCIE 3.0 x4 Interface : Fast transport speed
Onboard 2.5G Intel® Ethernet
- ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR Onboard 2.5G Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, high-res video streaming and smoother lag-free gaming.
Dual M.2 slots
One M.2 slot supports SATA and PCIe® 3.0 x4 modes, and the other supports PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe, offering up to 32 Gbps data-transfer speeds and flexible M.2 interfaces.
- ASUS AI Overclocking automatically tunes your system with onboard intelligence that monitors system vitals — such as temperatures, fan speeds and power draw — to estimate cooling and overclocking headroom and deliver optimal performance for content-creation workflows.
- The algorithm of ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR analyzes your CPU and cooling system and, based on what it finds, predicts optimal settings. The software then uses these settings to automatically guide the clocking process, balancing frequency and voltage.
- The software of ASUS PROART Z490-CREATOR monitors workload, system temperature, fan speed and power draw every minute, and makes real-time adjustments to ensure ongoing optimal performance.
- With one click, AI Cooling function will automatically manage and control motherboard-connected fans to ensure optimal settings based on current system load and temperature.
CPU Temperature Detection
- AI Cooling detects CPU temperatures and uses a proprietary algorithm to calculate the lowest fan speed required to effectively cool the system and keep fan noise down.
- Under stable system loads, the software then automatically lowers fan* speed to the optimal setting, decreasing fan noise without compromising performance.
- AI Cooling continues to monitor the system and adjust fan speed based on current load.
- CreationFirst network-optimization software allows you to prioritize applications in order to allocate more bandwidth to speed up essential apps and tasks.
Adaptive Intelligence Mode
- CreationFirst intelligently prioritizes bandwidth of heavy-use applications by identifying in-use applications and using foreground acceleration. This allows for smoother multi-tasking, so you can work on projects while efficiently transferring files and downloading project materials.
ProArt Creator Hub
A user-friendly interface provides applications designed to enhance workflow through central control of all connected ProArt series products, including motherboards and displays.
1. Dashboard : The dashboard monitors the overall status of the system and selects different modes to optimize performance for current tasks.
2. Fan Mode : Fan mode quickly configures your system cooling by selecting preferred fan settings.
3. Task Group : Applications that are frequently used together can be arranged into groups and launched with a single click. These task groups can be set up on the WorkSmart page.
Robust Power Design
Digital power control and an array of DrMOS power stages ensure that ASUS ProArt Z490-CREATOR 10G has the strength to handle powerful Intel CPUs.
1. 12+2 Power Stages : 12+2 DrMOS power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
2. Digi+ Power Control : The ASUS Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry and ensures ultra-smooth power delivery to the CPU.
3. ProCool II Power Connector : ProCool II sockets are engineered to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, and have a metal armor for improved heat dissipation. The connector’s lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability.
4. Choke & Capacitor : Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, providing a higher level of performance than the industry standard.
- ASUS ProArt Z490-CREATOR 10G features three PCIe® 3.0 x16 slots for high-powered graphics cards such as NVIDIA® Quadro®, enabling enhanced performance in professional design, modeling and simulation and rendering applications.