ASUS PRIME B550M A WIFI II AMD AM4 M-ATX MOTHERBOARD
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 5000 Series/ 5000 G-Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B550 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
- Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME B550M A WIFI II series motherboard. The Prime B550 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
- The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
- An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various Advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quick and Simple Setup
- ASUS PRIME B550M A WIFI II EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Cool to the Core
- ASUS PRIME B550M A WIFI II series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Cooler by Design
- ASUS PRIME B550M A WIFI II series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
- ASUS PRIME B550M A WIFI II motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
- Wi-Fi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it’s optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including two rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
- ASUS PRIME B550M A WIFI II series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Outshine the Competition
- A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS PRIME B550M A WIFI II Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for RGB LED strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 Header
- The addressable Gen 2 header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new header also offers backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
- Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you to easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal.
- The software also provides control of settings for ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.