ANTEC SYMPHONY 240 ARGB 240MM LIQUID CPU COOLER
Antec Symphony 240 ARGB All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler
- The ANTEC SYMPHONY 240 ARGB All-in-One Liquid Cooler delivers a cooling solution with unique ARGB lighting. It features a Mirror ARGB Lighting Pump Head. it has been designed with a high liquid flow and the low-noise pump makes it easy to have better cooling and less noise. It has been specifically designed using EPDM+IIP high-density tubes and 14 dense cooling fins.
- The EEPDM+IIP high-density tubing is very durable, making less loss of liquid. The 14 dense cooling fins are specially designed for AIO coolers, delivering efficient cooling. You can sync with the Motherboard for 16.8 Million Possible Colors. It has dual ARGB PWM fans.
- The ARGB PWM fan delivers thermal control, shock absorption, and high airflow. Meanwhile, it provides the CPU a better cooling solution.
- ANTEC SYMPHONY 240 ARGB CPU cooler is compatible with Intel: LGA 2066/ 2011/ 1366/ 115X/ 1200 and AMD: FM1/ FM2/ AM4/ AM3/ AM2 sockets. The Symphony 240 comes with 3 years of warranty.
BUILT FOR GAMING
- Meet the brand-new ANTEC SYMPHONY 240 ARGB liquid cooler from Antec delivering a closed loop cooling solution with easy installation, unprecedented cooling performance and stunning aesthetics.
- Crafted using EPDM+IIP High-Density tubing, 14 rows of dense cooling fins, ARGB PWM fans and support for motherboard sync allowing you to synchronize your lighting across multiple ARGB devices, letting you build an eco-system of your own.
Beautiful Aesthetics, Powerful Performance
- CHROMATIC ARGB PUMP Designed for performance, a high liquid flow, plus a low-noise pump ensures you have fantastic cooling with less noisy distractions.
Take Control of Your Cooling
- ARGB PWM FANS The ANTEC SYMPHONY 240 ARGB AIOs feature powerful PWM fans to bring you, advanced thermal control, high airflow and quiet operation. PWM control allows you to tweak your fan speeds based on load, increasing overall product durability and a better cooling solution.
Long Lasting Durability
- EPDM+IIP HIGH-DENSITY TUBING The EEPDM+IIP high-density tubing is extremely durability, reducing liquid loss via evaporation or general leakage, this is also further reinforced by the aluminum alloy covered joints helping to keep the water inside the tubing where it should be.
High Density Radiator
- STAGGERING THERMAL DISSIPATION The ANTEC SYMPHONY 240 ARGB AIO radiators are built using a high fin density increasing the overall surface area specially designed for AIO systems and ensuring efficient and consistent cooling is delivered.