THERMALTAKE VERSA N26 MID TOWER GAMING CABINET
THERMALTAKE VERSA N26 is The new mid-tower window chassis with a preinstalled 120mm fan and removable filters, supporting up to ATX MB.
TTHEMALTAKE VERSA N26 Window Mid-Tower Chassis
- The new THERMALTAKE VERSA N26 window mid-tower chassis features a sleek design and supports up to a standard ATX motherboard and CPU cooler installation.
- The THERMALTAKE VERSA N26 is ideal for space-conscious gamers who design with high-end hardware and expansion in mind. Additionally, the THERMALTAKE VERSA N26 combines a manageable frame size with extensive options to personalize a computer or gaming system.
- Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to.
- The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment
- Designed for gamer, the black sleek front/top panels deliver stylish images. The heightened foot-stands at the bottom help enhance airflow, and a transparent side window offers a direct view of the inner system.
- The innovative 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installation/removal. The trio drive bay concept of “1 + 4 + 1” offers a good ratio for accessories and storage devices.
Handy I/O Ports
- THERMALTAKE VERSA N26 top-front panel features one USB 3.0 data transfer port along with two standard USB 2.0 ports as well as HD microphone and headset jacks to grant direct access when needed.
- A preinstalled 120mm rear exhaust fan and two optional 120mm intake fans with an integrated dust filter optimize system ventilation.
- THERMALTAKE VERSA N26 has Pre-mounted holes support motherboards up to standard ATX. CPU cooler installations with up to 160mm and 250mm long graphic cards are supported.