Cooling Systems, Liquid cooler
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 Illusion AIO Liquid Cooler (MLX-D24M-A18P2-R1)Cooling Systems, Liquid cooler
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240 Illusion AIO Liquid Cooler (MLX-D24M-A18P2-R1)
- The MasterLiquid ML240 Illusion redefines lighting visuals with all new design features to the MasterLiquid Series. With 12 Addressable Gen 2 RGB LEDs integrated into the all new translucent pump, the color options are spectacularly customizable. Complemented with MasterFan MF120 Halo fans lighting features are more than even visual enthusiasts can handle. The Illusion is not only elegant, but extremely capable as well, featuring the 3rd generation Dual Chamber Pump for excellent cooling performance.
- Developed with new lighting technology, our Addressable Gen 2 RGB, the ML240 Illusion works with major motherboard manufacturers supporting this new capability. The ARGB options can be customized with the included Addressable Gen 2 RGB controller and Cooler Master’s MasterPlus+ software.
Cooler Master Qube 500 Flatpack Mesh Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Cabinet
- Introducing the all-new Cooler Master QUBE 500, a highly customizable flat pack case from Cooler Master that allows you to emphasize your own personal style and creativity.
- The QUBE 500 comes flat packed and disassembled, designed to offer a fun, easy, and satisfying build experience that starts from scratch. Plus, The QUBE 500’s innovative packaging greatly reduces its transportation carbon footprint and overall environmental costs.
- From dual 280mm radiator slots and 8 fan locations to EATX support, this case has all you need for a modern build, All at a super compact size of just 33L.
- Due to the removable nature of the flat pack design, its super easy to open any panel, plug or unplug cables, and close it again without issue. This level of modularity is also great for customization, allowing you to adjust the case however you want to.
- We intend to create a change in the industry with the QUBE 500 by giving users an eco-friendly case solution that is easier to build, has all the specs you could want, and is highly customizable.
DIY for everyone
An efficient and eco-friendly flat pack design allows for a fun and flexible build experience that both beginners and long-time builders can enjoy.
Build as you unbox
From the moment you open the box, the build begins with fun and easy step-by-step instructions.
An unprecedented level of customizability allows full creative expression.
Features modular panels that simplify and streamline the usual case prep process. Every panel is separately removable for easy maintenance.
Full-sized specs, pint-sized body
Despite its compact size at 33L, the QUBE 500 can house almost anything you would expect from a larger case, from EATX Motherboards and the latest GPUs to dual 280mm radiators.
Color your way
Fully express yourself with the multi-color Macaron edition. It includes two sets of extra panels, an extra handlebar and two accessory hooks. Because all the panels are modular you can create 3 different color cases or mix and match.
Built-in vertical GPU mount
Vertically mount your GPU with the included bracket. You can even adjust the distance from the side panel to maintain good airflow.
Modularity permeates the whole design of the QUBE 500. The outer panels can be exchanged or placed at the bottom of the case, the handlebar can be mounted on any of the corners, and you can even use the case in mirror or test bench mode.
Despite its small size the QUBE 500 can house up to an EATX motherboard, two 280mm radiators, up to 8 120mm fans, and is compatible with latest GPUs.
Customize and personalize
The GEM mini cable manager and accessory hook (macaron edition only) will allow will allow you to customize the QUBE 500 to your liking, but don’t stop there. Really let your creativity loose with 3D-printed, community-driven designs!
|Product Name||QUBE 500 Flatpack|
|Materials||Exterior :Steel, Plastic, TG|
|Left Side Panel :Grey TG + Steel|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Incl. Protrusions :406 x 231 x 415mm|
|excl. Protrusions :380 x 231 x 381mm|
|Volume (Liters Excl. Protrusions)||33.44 L|
|Motherboard Support||ITX / Micro ATX / ATX / E-ATX (Width up to 296mm w/ SFX PSU, up to 273 w/ ATX PSU)|
|Drive Bays||3.5” HDD :Max. 4x 3.5” HDD|
|2.5” SSD: Max. 3x 2.5” SSD|
|I/O Panel||USB Ports:2x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen2 x 2 Type C|
|Audio In / Out: 3.5mm Combo x 1|
|Pre-installed Fan(s)||Rear:120mm x 1 (1800 rpm)|
|SF Black PWM|
|Fan Support||Front:120/140mm x 1 (x2 if PSU is mounted in bottom)|
|Top: 120/140mm x 2|
|Rear: 120mm x 1|
|Bottom :120/140mm x 2|
|Left side:120/140mm x 2|
|Radiator Support||Front:120/140 mm (240/280mm w/ PSU in bottom)|
|Top : 120/140/240/280mm (280mm can be used within 53mm thickness)|
|Clearances||CPU Cooler:164mm~172mm (Remove the water cooling bracket)|
|Power Supply(length):173mm to first GPU slot, 216 maximum space (w/o cable management space)|
|332mm space mounted in bottom (w/o cable management space)|
|Cable Routing space||Behind MB Tray:29~32mm|
|Handle||Black x 1|
|Gem Mini||Black x 1|
|Dust Filters||Front, Top, Bottom, Right side|
|Power Supply Support||SFX / SFX-L / ATX|
Based on 0 reviews
You may also like…
Cabinet, Gaming Cabinets
NZXT H Series H5 (2023) Flow RGB Edition ATX Mid Tower Chassis (Black)
The H5 Flow RGB features two pre-installed F140 RGB Core fans & two F120Q Quiet Airflow fans so this compact mid-tower stays cooler than cool. With optimized thermal performance and intuitive cable management, the H5 Flow is an ideal chassis for most builds.
- Dedicated fan on bottom inside panel is angled to cool GPU
- Perforated front panel provides optimal ventilation
- Intuitive cable management system with wide channels, hooks, & straps
- Tool less access to front and side panels
- Front panel supports up to 2 x 140mm fans or 280mm radiator
- Top panel supports up to 2 x 120mm fans or 240mm radiator
- Includes two pre-installed F140 RGB Core fans & two F120Q Quiet Airflow fans
- Connects multiple F140 RGB Core fans to 5V ARGB header on the motherboard