Cabinet, Gaming Cabinets
COOLER MASTER COSMOS C700M FULL TOWER CABINET
- Highly Versatile Layout
- Graphics Card Mounting with Riser Cable
- Addressable RGB Lighting
- Extensive Cable Cover System
- Aluminum Panels & Handles
- Versatile Liquid Cooling Support
- Rich Connectivity
- Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel
CORSAIR HX1200 1200 WATT FULL MODULAR 80 PLUS PLATINUM CERTIFIED ATX POWER SUPPLY
HIGH POWER AND INCREDIBLE EFFICIENCY IN OUR QUIETEST CORSAIR HX1200 PSU YET
- CORSAIR HX1200 Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
- With CORSAIR iCUE support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
QUIET, EFFICIENT OPERATION
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode mean that at low to medium loads, the fan doesn’t spin at all. And when you do push the CORSAIR HX1200 hard, the thermally controlled fan spins only as fast as it needs to.
- But that’s not all. It’s quieter than most PSUs when the fan’s not spinning, too. The CORSAIR HX1200 is built with capacitors and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other electronic noise.
The fully modular, low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and great-looking builds. The fan self-test switch lets you quickly confirm operation before you even attach cables to your motherboard.
INTELLIGENT CONTROL. UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES.
CORSAIR iCUE provides in-depth PSU voltage and performance monitoring, as well as stunning system-wide RGB lighting synchronization.
POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the “SINGLE” position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the “MULTIPLE” position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable with CORSAIR HX1200.
|Ability to toggle singlemultiple 12V rails||No|
|Continuous output rated temperature C||50°C|
|Continuous power W||1200 Watts|
|Corsair Link Support||No|
|Fan bearing technology||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Fan size mm||135mm|
|MTBF hours||100,000 hours|
|80 PLUS Efficiency||Platinum|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Zero RPM Mode||Yes|
|Cable Type||Low-Profile, All Black|
|Dimensions||150mm x 86mm x 200mm|
Based on 0 reviews
You may also like…
ASUS ROG THOR 1200P 1200W PLATINUM PSU
ROG Thor 1200W Platinum Power Supply Unit stands out with Aura Sync and an OLED display
- Aura Sync : Advanced customization with addressable RGB LEDs and Aura Sync compatibility
- OLED Power Display : Real-time power draw monitoring with OLED Power Display
- ROG Thermal Solution : 0db cooling with dustproof IP5X Wing-blade Fan and ROG heatsink design
- 80 PLUS Platinum : Built with 100% Japanese capacitors and other premium components
- Sleeved Cables : For easy building and superior aesthetics