ASUS TUF GAMING B550 PLUS WIFI GAMING MOTHERBOARD
AMD B550 (Ryzen AM4) ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, 10 DrMOS power stages, Intel Wi-Fi 6, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C, Thunderbolt™ 3 header, and Aura Sync RGB lighting support
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi distills essential elements of the latest AMD platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
- When you build with a TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
- With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
- The onboard VRM of TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi utilizes 8+2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and driver into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors demand.
Stack Cool 3+
- 2-ounce copper layers draw heat away from critical components to keep them at their optimal operating temperatures and provide more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
ENHANCED 8-PIN CONNETOR
- Extreme durability
- Prevent hotspots and connector failure
- Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. The resulting lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
- Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, improving system stability.
- Proprietary capacitors provide up to 20% greater temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
- The integrated Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
Cooler by design
- A large, high-mass heatsink with extensive surface that covers the VRM and choke areas improves heat dissipation.
- High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
- The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
COMPREHENSIVE FAN CONTROLS
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi features comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 2+ utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
PCIe 4.0 M.2 (up to 64 Gbps)
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi motherboard supports PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot and provides NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to PCIe 4.0 storage device to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi has Numerous USB ports support gaming rigs loaded with peripherals, including a USB Type-A and a Type-C connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
Thunderbolt™ 3 support
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi has An integrated Thunderbolt™ 3 header supports up to 40 Gbps of aggregate interface bandwidth. One Thunderbolt 3 port can support up to six devices in a daisy-chain, and provide up to 15 watts of power to fast-charge devices.
EASY PC DIY
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi motherboard is designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want — even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard.
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi motherboard gives you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with confidence
- TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance.
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi Manufactured via a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi has ESD Guards that prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10 kV of air discharge and +/- 6 kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6 kV and +/- 4 kV.
- TUF LANGuard in TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
DRAM overvoltage protection
- Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-steel back I/O panel
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi motherboard have a corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panel bonded with chromium oxide to provide a 3X-longer lifespan versus traditional panels. With this protective feature, TUF Gaming motherboards passed 72-hour salt fog testing, while other brands only passed 24-hour testing.
- TUF GAMING B550-PLUS Wi-Fi provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel® WiFi 6 AX200
- The Intel® WiFi 6 AX200 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it’s optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
EXCLUSIVE 2.5 GIGABIT ETHERNET
- 2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your LAN connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing LAN cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers.
NETWORK-OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE FOR CUSTOMIZABLE PACKET PRIORITIZATION
- Turbo LAN is a network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization. With cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology, it allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
AI NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONE
- AI Noise-Canceling Microphone software is exclusively featured on ASUS motherboards and supports 3.5 mm, USB, or Bluetooth headsets. The utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to preserve the sound of your voice while eliminating distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks, and other forms of environmental noise. And it only places a slight load on the CPU, ensuring minimal impact on gaming performance.
Exclusive Realtek codec Realtek S1200A
TUF GAMING AUDIO COVER
- Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality.
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors provide warm, natural, and immersive sound.
EXCLUSIVE S1200A CODEC
- ASUS-exclusive codec delivers an expansive soundstage and dynamic sound.
- Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
DTS® Custom for gaming headsets
- Hone your battle skills with exclusive DTS® Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets ― Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical ― for different genres, you’ll have a distinct advantage in every game.
Outshine the Competition
- A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
- The addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new header also offers backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.