MSI GEFORCE GT 730 4GB DDR3 GRAPHICS CARD (N730K-4GD3/OCV1)
- 1006 MHz / 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Video Output Function
- Dual-link DVI-D x 1
- HDMI x 1 (version 1.4a)
- D-Sub x 1
MILITARY CLASS 4 COMPONENTS
- MSI GEFORCE GT 730 4GB DDR3 Is One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components.
- Only these components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage OF MSI GEFORCE GT 730 4GB DDR3.
ALUMIMIUM CORE DESIGN
- MSI GEFORCE GT 730 4GB DDR3 With their aluminum core design, Solid CAP’s have been a staple in high-end component designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan.
- MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your MSI GEFORCE GT 730 4GB DDR3.It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
|GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT||NVIDIA GeForce® GT 730|
|INTERFACE||PCI Express 2.0|
|CORE CLOCKS||Boost: 1006 MHz|
|MEMORY SPEED||1600 MHz|
|MEMORY TYPE||4GB DDR3|
|OUTPUT||DL-DVI-D X1, D-SUB X1, HDMI X1|
|CARD DIMENSION (MM)||148 x 106 x 42 mm|
|WEIGHT (CARD / PACKAGE)||231g / 425g|
|DIRECTX VERSION SUPPORT||12 API|
|OPENGL VERSION SUPPORT||4.4|